The sun is shining and it is just beautiful! Had 2 gloomy rainy days and yes we needed the rain but I am a sunshine person:)
Elaine had bought this as a kit and then started it but never got it finished so I finished piecing it and did the quilting on it with a feather pantograph. Lovely quilt if I say so myself:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, So how is everybody doing so far? It seemed like April had way more than 30 days didn't it? Oh well we will persevere! We ha...
-
Hello everyone! I am posting one day early since tomorrow is my birthday!!!! I will be 33 again:) ha ha!!!! It has been a hot and busy wee...
No comments:
Post a Comment