Friday, April 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

Another busy week has quickly passed by!
Between Dr appts, a class, and my first Bee mtg I did get some customer quilting done:)
 These are Brenda's Turning 20's. Just loop meandered and did the binding.
 These are Stefanie's baby quilts. One for a boy and one for a girl. I specialty quilted the girl one and loop meandered the boys who is older. Also did the bindings on both.

This is the tablerunner from my class at quiltin Country. Pat did an awesome job teaching the technique from the book 1 Fabric Quilts. Still needs to be quilted:)

Happy Easter!!!!
Made these as gifts for family and friends. They are machine embroidery designs from Embroidery Garden.
Till next time:)

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Woohoo! I'm visitor #1000! I will take a beautifully custom quilted butterfly and flower quilt for my daughters bed as a prize...oh wait, I already have that. Thank you, it's beautiful!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...