Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nov 17, 2013

Well Summer or is it Spring is back here in Texas:( Had to turn the air back on so my heater pilot light is lit and the air is running. Only here in Texas! Suppose to get in the upper 80's today but they are predicting a cold front is coming:)
The folks are all settled in and back to their routine. SIL flies back home on the 14th and then they will be on their own.
Was a great week... I was home all but one day so got lots of quilting done:) yea!

Here are pics of my work:)

This is Karen's Christmas wall hanging for her bonus family.

She let me play yet again:) I always have fun!

Here is the backing... I also trimmed, bound, and added a hanging sleeve for her.

Cam needed a quick baby blanket:)

I added the embroider and loop meandered all over it.
Hot pink loops:)
 

 

Dot has working on this quilt off and on for 4 years:) What an awesome job she did on all the hand embroidery!

The quilting isn't half bad either:) ha ha!

I got to play......

 
 Here is the backing she used scraps and had a stray block on it also.

Pillow shams

Pat made this adorable baby quilt for a family member.

Pat loves giraffes and almost always has a giraffe of some sort on the quilts. Here it is the cutest backing!
 
I quilted another quilt and emb some pillowcases but they won't be pu until next weekend so will show pics then:) I also just finished emb a jacket for a bday gift.
 
Enjoy your week and get those Christmas gifts done!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...