What a beautiful day Friday and yesterday... today the sun is also shining!!! We were all getting pretty grumpy with no sunshine!!! Saw a lot of smiling people when I was out and about:) yea!!! Of course how long will it last???? Prob till Wed but that is ok:) We drove by one of the lakes and it still has islands that are not suppose to be there. A few years back all were covered with water but this drought has really taken a toll:(
Was busy this week but not to much to show for it:
Well actually nothing to show since I can't upload any pictures:( Not sure what is going on.....
have a great week and I will see what I can figure out......
Monday, January 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, So how is everybody doing so far? It seemed like April had way more than 30 days didn't it? Oh well we will persevere! We ha...
-
Hello everyone! I am posting one day early since tomorrow is my birthday!!!! I will be 33 again:) ha ha!!!! It has been a hot and busy wee...
No comments:
Post a Comment