Sunday, December 17, 2017

Last Post of 2017:)

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I am officially closed until mid January:) SO nice to be sewing for me:)

This is Karen's custom quilt:) Love the way it turned out! It is on it's way to Maine where she lives:)

A closeup of the corner.

Feathers of course and love those lines in the triangles!

A bit of sunshine on the quilt.

And here is the backing. She had me machine sew on the binding and she will hand sew it down:)
Was SO glad she let me push it back to after the Christmas quilts. I really got to take my time and enjoy the quilting. Great way to end the year!

A man's Chemo quilt  that I got as a kit from the guild.

Millie is going strong:)

Another Chemo quilt from a  kit.

My Prism quilt top is finished:) YEA!!!

And here is the beautiful backing we found at Sew Much More yesterday when we pu Bianca. Yup got the girl back and she has been emb most of the day. They blamed it on a bobbin error but I don't think so... she also got an update while she was visiting.

My first 2 Steampunk blocks,,, the curves are WAY easier then I thought they would be!!!
It is a Jen Kingwell pattern and my block of the month.... I have 2 months worth to sew up to catch up.These 2 had the points perfect in the middle only to be covered up with the hand appliqued circle. I was kinda disappointed to not show off the points but my next 2 were off so I could cover them up:) haha!!!

I hope everyone has a great holiday!!!! 
CYA next year!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...