Sunday, January 28, 2018

January is almost done......

The weather has been nice and the cedar horrible:( I have been able to keep functioning so far:)

I finished one custom quilt and started the next one... both are for Tricia so hopefully it will get finished this week:)

Had Bee on Friday... always a fun time and I got some sewing done also:)

MIL has the flu and is quarantined at her assisted living center. So hubby was home all weekend:) He is off again next weekend as his Sister is due to spend a few days. I am hoping to start the remodeling of his bathroom... we have the vanity purchased and will start by tearing out the old original tile on the wall... we will go slow but steady:)

Okay enough about me:) Here are some pictures:)

Kathy made this sweet quilt for one of her grandson's.

I meandered using King Tut thread called Joseph's Coat... perfect for the many colors:)

Love the backing and border set in triangles.


Kathy also made this quilt from one of the Guild classes last year.


Just loop meandered..... love the flowers!

Plain muslin backing.

Got these 5 sewn at Bee:) The next Steampunk BOM will be shipped next week so I am still caught up:)

And PURRRRfect is finished:)

I quilted all those lines on Dazi... took for ...ever!!! I got it done before I reopened.
The butterflies have been treated with a stiffening spray and are fluttering around.

The backing was in the stash. I had to order the binding fabric since I couldn't find anything in Dallas... found it on Etsy.

The next row on Millie is all made... have started sewing them all together. There is one more row to this Rosette.

Well that's all from here.... home most of next week so there will be quilting going one for sure!!!
Have a great week!










No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...