Sunday, February 25, 2018

There really is a sun!

We had so much rain and /or dreary days this week! Makes a person sad:(

Ended up with a little more then 3.25" of rain for the week. Had leaks 2x but not past the cabinet... I always have towels in the leaky corner!

Was home most of the week except for Bee and an errand/lunch with a friend day:) Was nice to get out even if it was miserable!

Got a quilt done plus a few other items:)

Huong redesigned a pattern for her daughter and this is the outcome:)

She wanted me to custom quilt it so there are feathers and swirls:)

The layout gives you flowers and stars...  really a stunner!

Tula Pink backing and amazing quilting:) LOL!

The second row is on Millie rosette #5.

My BOM Steampuck blocks got sewn at Bee this week:)

And my gdaughter called to let me know she has a new Emoji comforter and plain white boring curtains.... could I make her some different curtains? Well of course Nana had to get right on that!
She loved them:)

Enjoy the week and hopefully the sun shines all week for everyone!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...