Sunday, July 22, 2018

I was wrong... 100++++ degrees all week:(

UGH!!! It is WAY TOO hot!!!! I am trying to keep some of the grass and the plants alive. Also Fuzzy has been coming in everyday... the other 2 will not:( I have seen them both panting:( Have been giving them fresh cool water twice a day... poor babies!!! Suppose to be more this coming week:(
This is the time in Texas I am NOT a happy camper!!!!

At least I was home all but one morning and I got back as soon as I could! But we do need to eat:) LOL!

So since I was here I got a lot done... I mean a lot!!! Wait for picture overload!!!

Dolly made 2 Judy Niemeyer runners. This is the first one.

Lots of pebbles....

back shows some of the quilting. Was definitely a different one but liked the way it turned out!
I would try to make one of these but that would be about as big as I would go:)

The second one.

Lots of echoing and feathers:)

Love the spring colors!

Backing shows some of the quilting.
Remember if you click on the picture it will give you a bigger picture:)

Brenda made this jelly roll race quilt.

Its all about lemonade:)

Just loops all over in a hot pink.

Also Brenda's. Very patriotic!

Used a red, white, and blue variegated thread and did loops and stars all over.

Love the backing fabric!!!

Another Rosette finished .... almost done:)

Pulled the cobwebs off Bianca and got some embroidery done. The #2 grand daughter will start dance next month and wanted a bag like her sissy except all purple. Turned out really cute!!! Just saw Bob's feet:) He has been staying in a lot:)

A chemo quilt I made is all done:)

The center is a panel... there was a kit and they were to be cut up but it was suggested to just use the panel:) Loops all over in black thread.

A Project Linus quilt made by Jamie's friend is all done.

Cute!

Stipple and outlining without a ruler.

Another from the friend.

Loops and stars on the top and stipple on the bottom.

Great boy quilt!

Yes another one:)

Just stippled all over... love the backing... Precious Moments.

Another chemo I made from a  kit from our We Care Bee.

It is Too cute!!! Just loops all over.

Bianca has been doing more embroidery but has been a pain at times! Think I may have the problem figured out and it is probably user error:( I will not give up even though I did threaten to trade her in:) I have NEVER had a machine give me SO much grief! She will not win!!!

Another hot week is scheduled and I am home 3 1/2 days so hope to get at least 1 quilt done and a bit more embroidery if SHE cooperates:) LOL!!!

Stay cool and keep sewing:)







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...