Hi Ya'll,
As of today I am no longer taking in quilts this year. I have 30 to quilt and the only way to catch up is to stop taking them in. I will get everyone on the list done this year:) I already have a list started for next year if you want your name on it:)
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, So how is everybody doing so far? It seemed like April had way more than 30 days didn't it? Oh well we will persevere! We ha...
-
Hello everyone! I am posting one day early since tomorrow is my birthday!!!! I will be 33 again:) ha ha!!!! It has been a hot and busy wee...
No comments:
Post a Comment