Saturday, March 22, 2014

March 22, 2014

Ok where did the week go?? Seems as if it flew by! Must be the age starting to show:)

My grand daughter's birthday is Mon but we are partying today:) She will be 3. What a fun age!!!! Just wish I could see her more:(

I did get some quilting done this week and lots of sewing:) I also had a great lunch out with friends and our Guild mtg. I now have a temporary crown... it's all silver and shiny... so hoping the permanent one has some kind bling on it.... crowns are suppose to! Rubys, diamonds, and sapphires would be great:) I get my teeth cleaned on Monday... always something isn't it?

Ok on with the pictures.....
This is Dolly's Sweet Sophistication Quilt.

She did an amazing job piecing it all together! They are all y seams.

She wanted piano key quilting on the border:)

Her backing is so fun!
 

Had Janet drop off an apron to put her great grand daughters name on it.

The snowman wallhanging is finished! Did not put the last border on as I had SO many problems throughout that they would not fit:(

So instead I pieced them altogether and made a Project Linus quilt:)

I hand embroidered the sleeping animals. I have a blue one about finished.


My last 2 Toes in the Sand blocks. Got the finishing kit so will be working on it this week:)
I felt all safe with my guard cat on duty yesterday!

It was so nice outside I had the door open to the Studio.

Bob says "Hi"
 
The weather is suppose to turn rainy which I am SO thankful for!!!! I just hope it is the truth!
 
Enjoy your week!!!!


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...