Sunday, April 19, 2020

Hello! Hope you can hear my through my mask:)

I hope this finds you all well!

I found when wearing my mask to grocery shop my glasses kept fogging up:( So I found that if you wash your glasses with shaving cream it helps:) And it did! The mask was hot though:( Guess no germs were gonna get in! I made 2 more this week for friends and mailed them out.

Pretty much the same here as always! I quilted and sewed:) YEA!!!
We did get some rain and thankfully none of the bad weather! Beautiful sunshine and warm today so I am thinking we need to take a walk:) I need some sun!

I missed my massage this past week:( I really needed one too! Am hopeful they will be open next month:) I have given up on my hair and will just wait it out till I can get it buzzed again:)

So here is what I got done:

This hung on the design wall all week so I could figure out how to do the border on Frolic... Bonnie Hunters Mystery quilt.

Shaleems Texas quilt:)

Love the play areas:)

I custom quilted it everywhere:)



You can see some of my work on the backing fabric.

Frolic borders are all on:) YEA!!! The other side has the pink... um excuse me raspberry half square triangles. It is in line to be quilted after the customs are all done:)

Stitched this up real quick this week:) The hexies were cut from a free calendar that I got when I ordered some beautiful fabrics from Canada.

I hand quilted hexies all around. Now to find something to bind it with.

These were leftovers I was playing with on the design wall.
The strips were given to me and the flying geese were all leftover from Frolic....

So this is what I made:) A sweet Project Linus quilt:)
No I did not use everything that was on the wall...they will have to wait for another project.

Enjoy your week and stay well!







1 comment:

Dot said...

of course I love the Texas quilt. Of course I love them all. Off to OIY to get some interfacing then make 8 masks for New Mexico bunch. Stay safe

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...