Sunday, April 26, 2020

May starts next week:)

Hi All:)

Hard to believe May 1 is on Friday! I hope this madness calms down soon. I am a bit worried about them opening up too early so we have decided to keep to the same schedule for at least 2 weeks after they deem it safe. It's not like there is really any place special I need to go!

We were suppose to leave on the 29th to go to Ohio:( BOO!!! Daughter will have a virtual graduation and she is happy about that... instead of 4 hours and millions of grads it will be about an hour and 24 grads:)

It has been a bad allergy week... cottonwood... but I did get the quilt finished that was on the frame:)

This is Shaleem's third quilt.

I call it Amish but I don't think it is.
I didn't see the star until I unrolled it.

A great jelly roll pattern! 18 different thread colors were used. Ruler work to outline everything... stitch in the ditch... and the rest was free hand.


LOVE the backing fabric!!!

Got my PL made... panel was from Burnet box and all the solids were from my scrap boxes:)

I made 5 more PL's and used the Turning 20 pattern but only made 4 blocks. I needed something quick and easy after all those itty bitty pieces! I will post them after they all get quilted... might be awhile:)

Have another quilt ready to get loaded tomorrow and will work on it this week.
I am also cutting out a bunch of churn dash blocks for the next project... I know it never ends:) LOL!

This was my week to shop and all went well... found almost everything I needed and most people were wearing their masks and staying away:)

Have an awesome week!
Stay well and sew!!!



















No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...