Sunday, April 12, 2020

Hoppy Easter!



Hi All,

We had a Spring storm come through last night and it left 3 inches of rain:) Unfortunately some got in the studio again:( It only happens when the storm is whipping around sideways and there is a lot of rain...will win one day!




I had ordered a new crank from Etsy about 3 months ago from the UK. Finally got it in:) YEA!
Top pic is the before... see the piece of rod holding the handle in? There is a piece of cast iron missing one side. New one is complete:)

The decals are in better shape even though they do not match the machine..Oh well:)

Shaleem dropped off 4 quilts a few weeks back. This is the first one I have finished.

It was a BOM from the Salado shop.

I custom quilted it:) Rulers and freehand.

Really a sweet quilt!

My first peonies:) They are always the first and usually get beat to death by the rain and it happened again:(

Monday we went to pu hubby's car:)
He is like a kid in a candy store with a $20 bill:) LOL!

Here is a side view.

This is what I see and hear now from the studio. He has it stored in a car capsule. It is inflatable and really working great!


Son sent me this picture of his desk with the caption: I am now at a buffet:) LOL!!!

Youngest and son with their masks on:)


I had wanted to post Frolic top all done except borders but tuckered out:) Maybe next time!
Stay well and Sew on!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...