Sunday, April 5, 2020

More April Showers....

Hi All,

To just be sequestered in your own home is one thing but for the weather to be all doom and gloom does not help! Not stir crazy yet:)

I hurt my lower back on Monday so there was no quilting. I actually rested my back a lot! I did sew on La Passion quite a bit and watched lots of tv! We are now watching Castle:) Great show!

So bad news:( DIL had a miscarriage Thursday night:( They are doing ok:)

The sweetest thing did happen on Friday... and it was pretty cold and rainy... but the teachers from the closest Elem school did a parade and drove up and down all the streets and honked at the kids:) Sure was a sweet thing to do!

So the quilting I have to show is from last week.
A PL from the Burnet Box:)

Edge to Edge quilting Fluffy:)

A Man's chemo quilt also from the Burnet box.

It is one large piece of a heavy fabric with fishies:)

E2E ripple.

My ironing board....

Really starting to look nasty. So.....

It is now all new again:) So bright and cheerful!

 Since it appears everyone should be wearing masks when they are out I started making some for family and a few non sewing friends.

Frolic on the design wall. This is Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt that started last year. Slow and steady is my name:)

A few more masks. The ones with elastic are for the granddaughters.

And here is the next step for La Passion. There are 6 diamonds and they should... will..... all look like the largest one. Over 1000 hexies:)

Hubbys 56 Chevy is all done and ready to be picked and in the knick of time! The weather is to be clear on Tues and Wed so we will pick it pu :) He is SO excited! And So am I... it will keep him busy for a few days at least!

Am planning on quilting again tomorrow:) YEA!!!
Have a great week and stay well!






No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...