Saturday, February 4, 2012
Joanne's Loralie Cats
I have everything to make this quilt in my to do pile:) hahahah!!!!
Joanne used the Loralie cat embroidery designs to stitch out the cats and then added the wild fabric around each block is great!!! Had SO much fun quilting this one!!!! She made it for her daughter's vet clinic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Post
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...
-
Hi All, So how is everybody doing so far? It seemed like April had way more than 30 days didn't it? Oh well we will persevere! We ha...
-
Hello everyone! I am posting one day early since tomorrow is my birthday!!!! I will be 33 again:) ha ha!!!! It has been a hot and busy wee...




No comments:
Post a Comment