Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5th already!

Okay where did Feb go??? Here we are in March and I was planning for Easter and then remembered it's my Gdaughters First Bday so have been busy making a few things for her:) It sure sneeks up on us!

I have been working on a few things...
I put the binding on a cutomers antique quilt, Finished the top for the wallhanging class I took..now just to get quilted:), finally finished quilting the10 Quilts Beyond Borders Quilts. Pat did the binding and then I shipped them out, these will be traveling to Burundi in June. I have 10 more tops and backs heading to me to quilt:)

And the last pic is of my teenage cat Waldo posing on the fireplace with the Texas themed items behind him. I alsways decorate with Texas stuff in March because March 2 is our independence day:) Yehaw!!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...