Sunday, July 12, 2015

July 12, 2015

Well I think Summer has officially arrived here in Central Texas! The temps are creeping up to 100 but hasn't quite made it there yet:) That is as Martha says A Good Thing!

Was a busy week with lunches, errands, Bee, and quilting:) Got the weekend off so was able to do machine embroidery:) yea! Hope to get caught up on my BOM today and get loaded for tomorrow:) I have 3 more quilts coming in this week that I know of:) So back to over 20:)

This is still one of Mrs. Taylor's quilts she made for Project Linus. She has been gone for 2 years. Pat said we should be all done with hers by the end of the year:)

One of Delyte's quilts that her mother made years and years ago. She said she has been gone for 23 years so it has been awhile.

Yes that polyester:)

This one was long and not wide. Great for the top of a couch.

This is the second one. Almost queen size.

I loop meandered both and did the binding as well... all poly.

She will give her brother first choice and then keep the other for herself. So now all three will have a quilt to remember their mother by:)
Gayle's niece Alisa made this one.

Great fabrics!

Loop meandered all over and it really looks great on the back... used a lovely variegated thread:)

My hexies are slowly coming together! It will help now that I have figured out the layout!

My BFF from TN..  the one I stayed with last month... has another grandson so of course he needed sprinkler covers:) ha ha!!! I am making him name blocks but not quite finished yet hopefully by the end of the week.
 
Have an awesome week!!!!! Stay cool!
 
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...