Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 5, 2015

Happy Belated Fourth of July!!!!

Hope everyone ate a lot and had an awesome day! It was a quiet one here:) Odds and ends to do in the morning, BBQ at noon, NCIS marathon the rest of the day:) Definitely relaxing day!

Was a very quick week yet again? Don't know where the days are going? Wish I could find an extra one:)

Got quite a bit done this week quilting wise:) Of course 1 goes out and 2 come in:) ha ha!!! Made it to 19 at one time... it lasted like 1 day:) Back up to 22:)

Am taking today to get a few Project Linus quilts quilted. Feel like I have been neglecting them lately:( Of course when I get that pile down I get more also:)

Hot and humid here but not in the 100's yet... just feels like it:(

Here's what I got done this week:)

Mary's sampler quilt. She will be putting it in our quilt show next month:)

She let me play so each block is different.

This is my favorite block!

Great backing!!!!

Erlene made this batik log cabin wall-hanging.

Of course I got to play:) There are large feathers in the darker fabric and swirls and pebbles in the lighter.

Great looking back with all that purple thread:) Could be reversible:)

Carola made this adorable Birdhouse quilt.

Such a  sweet quilt!

More swirls:)

The birdhouses even have some shingles:)

Looks like Hawaiian print on the back.

Monica made this cute little topper.

Looks like a charm pack pattern. Just loops and then free motion in the center of each block.

Reversible yet again:)
 
Well better get quilting! Will be gone 2 full days yet again this week so will have to work extra hard:) ha ha!!! Love all the pressure I put on myself!
 
Sew Happy!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...