Sunday, December 10, 2017

Busy Busy week!

Hi all,

This week just flew by but then I was really only home 1 day and that day I quilted... custom still not done but will be this week:)

Had Lunch bunch, visited with friend, errand day and then Bee. All were SO much fun!!!
Saturday we had an electrician come in and hang 2 new ceiling fans and put in a larger breaker box. And cleaned out more of MIL house... when the trash can is full we stop. Had 3 huge garbage bags and 1 box of stuff for Goodwill again. We also went to the Singing Tree concert. It was such a great way to get in the Christmas spirit!!!

Here is the tree.... the ornaments are people. They started with hand puppets then the choir and then Holly Tucker.Then the tree full of people:)

So while we had no electricity I worked on designing Project Linus tops with fabric I got at the Bee. Today I brought Judith... my featherweight in the house and sewed all 6 up:) Now they go to Pat for backs:)

The footballs were already made:) Yea!!!

Leftover fabrics that came with the footballs.

Had a bunch of train fabric so here is the first, Hate it when the fabric is not printed straight!

The blocks were already made and the rest came with  them. Once again crooked panel:(

More trains.
And the last one is just a piece of the train fabric by itself. I have enough of the tracks to bind it:)

Hope you have a great week! I am home all but one day:) YEA!!!!
Been cold at night and no we did not get any of the snow:( We did get some sleet but nothing stuck:) I was thankful for that!

Till next week!







No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...