Sunday, January 21, 2018

From winter coats to tshirts all in one week?

That is how the weather was this week....  temps ranged from 11 to 72 this week? SO crazy!!!! Will have to see what next week brings!

I did get some quilting done but can't show them all to you since they have not been picked up yet.... next week you will see them:)

Marlene made this tie quilt. 

I used red thread and meandered all over... way too busy for anything else.

She sent minkee as the backing fabric.



Here is a man's chemo quilt I finished up this week.

Water ripples all over:)

Backing fabric came with the kit:)

My FIL shirt quilt is all done:( YEA!!!!

These were all in his closet and I paper pieced the blocks using a Bonnie Hunter pattern. I did an allover meander in a light grey.

Backing was a shirting I found on sale online:) Score!! Binding is a solid blue. Now need to make  a a label and then give to my nephew.


Another male chemo quilt all done:)

I did freemotion swirls in red thread all over.

A wild backing Pat picked... it does have all the colors in it:)

Millie #4 rosette almost has another row added to her:)

Block #13 for my Bee quilt.

Pretty quiet otherwise around here... I have a custom that I have been working on and it should get done this week:) Then another is right behind it... won't be able to show either one until they are delivered:) I don't like customers to see their quilt before they pu so they fall in love with them instead of the picture:) Plus it is a surprise:)

Stay healthy my friends!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...