Sunday, December 9, 2018

Almost done for the year:)

As Christmas is fast approaching the baking and decorating has begun:) Hubby and I made fudge, chocolate peanut clusters, kit kats, and white trash yesterday. Today I am baking gingerbread cookies.
We also have the little live tree up and strung popcorn today to finish it up:)

As I have been baking/cooking I have been cleaning out cabinets and replacing the shelf paper. The ones I have finished look SO nice and clean! Of course there is some culling being done along the way also:)

I did get one quilt done and have been working on another the rest of the week and should... should finish it tomorrow:) It is almost a king size so taking a it of time:)

Fran made this beautiful batik quilt. I just love the colors!!!

Loops and 8's were quilted in every strip with King tut thread.

You can really see it all on the back:)

This is a peek of the quilt I am still working on....

All the chocolate peanut clusters I made:)

This will be the last week I am open and I am only here 2 days:)
Have Lunch Bunch, errands day and our Bee Christmas Party. 
It will be a busy and fun week for sure!
Hope yours is also!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...