Sunday, February 9, 2020

Hi all:)

Hope everyone is warm and safe after all the snow and tornadoes this past week. We just got really cold and a bit of rain:) YEA! Of course just about 20 miles north they got a light dusting of snow:)

Got both commissioned quilts all done and he will pick up tomorrow:) Was really all I worked on this week.

We did get the newest featherweight almost ready to go to OH:) Just needs her gears greased and the outside cleaned and polished. I named her Lorna:) Daughter can change name but it makes it easier to know which machine I am talking about:) LOL!

Had Bee this week and almost have my medium Poppins bag finished... I will NEVER EVER make another one! Never!!

So on with Pictures:


Here is the Army quilt.
Love the panel

We used an E2E pattern with the words bravery, courage, honor ,and valor.

He wanted the older camo fabric on the back.

Here is the Marine quilt. 

Another panel and then mostly same fabric squares.
Same quilting also:)

His backing is the newest USMC camo fabric. I was a bit worried as it is nylon fabric but it quilted beautifully!

So have the next one loaded... a modern cacti quilt that I will custom quilt:) FUN!
Am only home 2 days so will see how far I get:)
Have a great week!!!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...