Sunday, February 2, 2020

February is here!

The month just flew by! The weather has been it's normal up and down... 70's for a few days and then chance for snow on Wednesday:0 Crazy normal Texas weather:)

Got my custom quilt done and also the 2 commissioned quilt tops. Now to get them quilted and bound:) YEA!

Quiet otherwise...except for Dazi working hard:)

 Here are the pictures:
Gayle made this Bonnie Hunter Sew Many Strips quilt.
 She called it Monster:) LOL! It is 103x103.

She wanted feathers so that was what I did!

Of course all the time I was looking at all the different fabrics:) 
Could you imagine this in Christmas scraps? I can...oh no another project!

You can really see the quilting on the back!

Maxx and his bestest friend KoKo say Hi:)

Took a class on Friday:) Lots of fun!

Boring old cat fabric:) LOL!!!

There are 3 zippered compartments... I still do not enjoy zippers.
 I actually finished in class:)

Well will be edge to edge quilting the Army and Marine quilts and then load a
wall hanging for custom work. 

Hubby and I have been walking 3-4x a week:) Am up to 3 miles every time:) Yea for us!!
Good to be active!
Here are our shadow selves:) 
It was a bit chilly and windy so I was wearing my cat ear wrap... hence the ears:)

Have a great week and we might get to build a snowman this week:) LOL!!!! Not really!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...