Sunday, May 17, 2020

May is still here:)

Is it me or does it seem this month is lasting too long?? LOL!

I guess I am ready for everything to open back up so we can back to a new normal.

I felt like this:
So was VERY happy the salons were open again!

Got some quilting done, took a sick day... allergies... actually went to Hobby Lobby. The lines were long and some people were wearing masks and most weren't:( I don't mind wearing the mask to keep others safe. But I am a bit upset when I see a family with 2 smaller children and all are not:( At least keep the kids safe!

On with the pictures:

Got the new SD card so here are the PL's we did a week or so ago.

Turning 4 pattern and E2E quilting.

Another Turning 4.

With a great hexagon E2E pattern.

Another one:)

Puffy clouds E2E quilting.

Here is my quilt inspector hard at work:) That is the Burnet box...he loves to sleep in it.
Bob in a box!


Ruth Elen made this split panel quilt.

I think it turned out pretty cool. 
I pretty much outlined a bunch of the snowflakes and tree.

Put the extra special quilting in the blocks.
White snowflake fabric for backing.

Tree closeup.

Bob hard at work yet again:) LOL!

Daughter posted this picture on her FB page. All dressed up and no where to go:) LOL!

I have a Chemo quilt cut and have started sewing it together. And I also started Jen Kingwell's Glitter quilt. Always sewing something:) 

The grand daughters are coming today for a visit.
Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...