Sunday, September 20, 2020

Fall has arrived:)

 Hi All,

The weather the past few days has been SO nice! No AC and the windows open for the kitties:) They do enjoy the live tv:)

Busy week with just one visitation:) Hopefully none this week. Had a few friends over on Friday and we went shopping and out to lunch:) Always fun!

We did computer quilting and will do more next week and then back to custom quilting. It sure clears out the line when we so many a week.

Ok on with pictures... I have more then I thought!

We warmed up with a PL.


Then onto Peggy's Frolic.

This was the Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilt last year.

Love the cinnamon grunge fabric on the back!

Another practice PL.


And another... with the great inspector Bob at the helm:)

This is Linda's I call carnival quilt.

Used Mod Dot's in pink as the E2E pattern.

Turned out really nice!

This is also Linda's.

It's the Carpenters Star.

We used Fast Feathers design E2E with gray thread. LOVE this one!!!

Got my grandson's quilt top ready to get in line to be quilted.


These are what I bought at QIY... glittered grunge...wow!!! I got a yard of every color except the white I bought 2 yds:)

The 2 memory pillow tops are all done and the inserts are ordered then I will sew the backing on them... may need to cut them down some.

We got the stray cat habitats all refreshed and ready for winter:) I have 2 yellow squash:) Am surprised!
Hope the rain we are to get will not kill/drown/knock them off this week. But we do need some more rain... just not 8 inches this time!!!

Hope you have an awesome week!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...