Sunday, September 27, 2020

September finally almost over:) YEA!

 Hi All, 

Hope you had an awesome week!

We quilted quite a bit and got a few other things done also. The weather has been cool and now it is warm and humid again:( Suppose to cool off again tomorrow? Allergies are hitting us both but esp Hubby:(

My garden is still pretty wet and I even drained more water out of both containers. I had 1 squash, then 2, then 1 rotted, and then there was the one, now 2 and 3 but wait lost another one:( Hopefully get to pick a few before it freezes.

On with the pictures:

Our practice PL.

Neat E2E squares.

Now onto client quilt. This is Cheryl's. Had been in the closet for close to 20 years:)

She wanted squares E2E.

Flannel backing shows the quilting off!

Another practice PL.

Swirls

Elaine's BOM from Salado store I think.

The pink quilting really set off the different blocks.

And look it's reversible:)

Future baby boy quilt all done.

Use Dot to Dot E2E in a gray thread.

What's on my design wall now.... Bonnie Hunter Pumpkin Table runner.
Cousin is having her annual Halloween party next month so wanted to make this as a gift for her:)

The first of 2 memory quilts is finished.

Left the pockets open:)

A longhorn fan ... see the night gown snaps? I do like to include all parts of the clothing:)
I finally found some Dallas Cowboys fabric at a decent price so am waiting on that to finish up teh second quilt. All the clothing is ready... just need to sash, border, and quilt, trim, and bind. Guess there is still lots to do:)

Busy week and will be back to custom quilting starting tomorrow:)
Hope my back holds out until Thursday when I see my massage therapist! Plan to start scheduling her every 3 weeks instead of 4. I have lots to get finished!

Have an awesome week and enjoy this fall weather!




No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...