Thursday, January 19, 2012

Note:

Okay I am loading quilts that I have quilted within the past 7 years so you will get a feel of how I quilt and how I have grown:) I am still learning and the more I quilt the better I become....at least that's what I think:)
I have been quilting for Project Linus for the past 7 years to but don't take to many pics of those unless they are very striking to me.
I have begun to quilt for Quilts Beyond Borders this past year and am on my third batch of 10. They take them to Africa and hand out to the children there. This batch will be traveling with Carolyn to Burundi. I will try to rememerb to take a pic after they are all done:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...