Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back and caught up:)

Hi all:)
I am back from my whirlwind trip to MS and LA.
I left Sat and stopped in Conroe at the quilt shop and then headed to Lafayette to Borne Quilter:) Then met my daughter and her hubby in Slidell for dinner.
Sun we mostly rested and went grocery shopping in Picayune.
Mon headed to Hattiesburg to mall.
Tues to Ocean Springs to quilt shop, then to Gulfport for you guessed it more shopping:) It was also my daughters bday so went to their fav restaurant and had gourmet meal:) yum!
Wed to New Orleans for 2 new quilt shops....The Quilted Owl and Mi Ames. Both excellent shops! Visited Cafe Dumonde:) and had lunch at a dive that hubby had recommended and had alligator sausage....first time and had to buy more:)
Thurs back to Hattieburg for antiquing...they were all closed on mon.







Then back home on Fri. Did stop at Don's specialty meats in Scott, LA for 35lbs of boudain and 2 lbs alligator sausage. Not all for me.....my hubby's work guys wanted some. It is the best!!!!!
These are just pics of the trip and of what I bought along the way:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...