Sunday, April 1, 2012

Shades of Texas Quilt Show

Hi all:)
Boy was I surprised I won ribbons at our local quild's quilt show this past weekend. I have never entered anything but after a few good boot prints on my bottom from Pat I entered 2.
The First is my Texas Proud BOM. All hand applique, hand embroidered, and handquilted.

The second one is called Vintage Halloween by Crabapple Hill. It is all hand embroidered and then machine quilted.

I have to say I have never setup or tore down a show and although it was a lot of work...I mean ALOT of work, it was SO much fun too!!!!! I got to see old friends and make new ones too:) What fun!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lori Beth said...

Congratulations Lou! Your work is beautiful!

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...