Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 23, 2012

Been a busy bee and So enjoying this Spring weatehr!!!! Will be Summer here soon in Texas!
Ok so the quilting I have been doing:)
First is a Quilt from Ok that Cassie made....love it!!!! So wanted to keep this one!


I outlined and played in all the flowers and strips on the side:) She shipped it to me and I then shipped it back when I was done. My first out of state quilt! Hope there will be many more!!!!!

Christine made the colorful one for Ciana a 6 year old:) also made the tabletopper/couch topper for her mom. I did a bubble panto on the smaller one. She has only made 1 quilt before this:) she is learning So much and doing a great job!!!!


Mary Belle had me busy with UFO (unfinished objects) baby blankets.


Then Stefanie wanted to make another floral Turning Twenty Around the Block quilt but in purples. So I embroidered all the blocks on the emb machine.


So that was last weeks work:)

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...