Thursday, May 10, 2012

Howdy ya'll:)

Well another week has flown by. I am now working for the county as an election technician and will do that until the day after our elections.
I did get a few quilts done before the job began.


This is Joanna's first bed size quilt.  It is nearly king sized. I did a simple loop meander all over. Great job!

This is Christines gift for her mom on Mother's Day. Lovely tablerunner. Loop meander all over so to keep it simple.

 This is Monica's quilt for her Mom for Mother's Day/birthday:)
More loop meander:)





 My sunflowers in the backyard. One is nearly 6 feet tall!



We are redoing the kitchen cabinets and got one setion done last weekend. Love it!!!
Happy Stitching!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...