Sunday, August 5, 2012

Aug 5, 2012

Well August has arrived hotter than all get out! 100's everyday so far. Not as bad as last year when we had over 80 100+ days. I have a yard this year and my water bill is still high but not as bad as last year!

Well I was quilting away swirls on my quilter when the foot decided to break off:(  Really it broke off. So have another ordered so no quilting until it gets here:( Did get a few things done before the breakage.

This is Leigh's Canadian flag. It is for a dear friend that is ill. I got to play with swirls. They are SO much fun!



I had posted this picture before it was framed. Got to pick it up on Friday:) Love Love Love it!!!!!! I did the cross stitch by hand:) It is hanging over my fireplace in the place of honor:)




  This is Dot's western baby quilt. She always lets me play but loves her stippling so did that and played in the stars.



This is Camille's sorority wallhanging she made for a sister. This is her first ever quilt of any kind. She did an awesome job! I didn't do the emb it was done in Germany before they returned here to Texas.


Well stay cool and Happy Stitching!
Oh and Miskiti is back and getting bigger everyday. Sure wish those babies would hurry up! I was thinking a free kitten with every quilt????

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...