Friday, August 17, 2012

We have babies!!!!!

Hi everybody!

I am getting a dent in the stacked up quilting and the pictures are below but the big news is Miskiti had 6 adorable babies last night! She did a great job and is a good mommy! She had 2 gray, 1 gray and black, 2 black and white, and 1 black. If you or someone you know needs or wants a baby PLEASE let me know!!!!!


This is Christine's boy quilt. I loved playing with my swirls all over the quilt. Too cute!!!!



This is a tablerunner from Christine also. She is working on her Christmas gifts. Smart girl!

 A lap quilt again from Christine. Had a fun time with the stars. Am playing more with new ideas and it is amazing how it changes the look of the quilt!



This is Dot's Star quilt. Like her baby quilt from last posting but much bigger:) haha!!

 Love what she did in the borders! Yes the wording is directional and she did an awesome job with it!
 Another new quilting design:)

This is the Bunny Hill Snowman BOM from Quiltin Country in Killeen TX.
They have been very helpful in sending customer my way:) Gayle just let me play and I did:) There are freehand snowflakes throughout and panto snowflakes in the borders.



Am working on pillows and 2 king size quilts that Helen has machine embroidered hummels on. Absolutely stunning! Will post when they are done:)

Happy sewing and pray for rain!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...