Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31, 2012

Wow another month is about gone again????? They were right when they said the days go faster the older you get! Wonder how they will be when I reach 30??? Again:) haha!!!!
Not to much customer quilting so far this week had a few appts to go to and that just screws up the day!
I thought I would post some pics of projects I am working on....wips....works in progress.

This is a Pumpkin BOM I am working on. Have the 12 blocks done and now am working on the header.It is all machine appliqued and some of the accents like the bee in the second pic is done by hand:) Used  mostly from my stash:) There is a group of us working on this and I think I am one of the last ones to be finishingup:( Oh well at least it will be finished:)





 This is the snowman BOM from Quiltn Country. I am doing all the applique all by hand:) Lots of fun and I am keeping up which is actually amazing!!!  It is Merry Merry Snowman From Bunny Hill.






This is yet another by hand quilt I am working on. I know I am crazy!!! This is Susan's Dresden Garden by Crabapple Hill. Am almost finished hand appliquing the dresden plates and then I should be able to put it all together. These colors are out of my comfort zone so am hoping I will love it as much as I do now once it is all together!

Hope this inspires you to either make something new or to be crazy like me:) hahaha!!!! Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...