Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nov 4, 2012

Hi all!

While everyone else spent a fun weekend in Houston at the International Quilt Festival I was working for the county getting ready for the BIG election on Tuesday:( SO would of rather been at the show but there is always next year!

Anyways I did get a few things quilted this past week:)

This is Christine's Sea Quilt for her son:)



A close up of the Waves pantograph I used


Back of quilt with waves.....


Okay a first for me! Christine had me quilt 30 stocking for her:) As you can see she had the fronts made and I pinned them on and then quilted them .


Here are a few closeups of the "fun" quilting I got to do:)






She also had me quilt the backing for all the stockings:)
Just loops on one and stippling on the other.
Am hoping she will bring a finished stocking so I can get a picture of it.
Hint Hint!!!!!



This is my new saying!



Probably no entry next week as am working 3 days on the election and there will be no quilting happening:(
So all be safe and happy sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...