Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all:)

Hard to believe it is in 3 days!!!! It is also my hubby's and my dear friend Delyte's Bday today:)

Ok did get some quilting done this past week and am planning on getting a few done this week too:) They are coming in and a deadline looms so have to work as much as I can:) haha!!! Yes I am still having fun!!!!

I have my new frame on order and should get it around Christmas:) yea!!!!

I also found a beautiful treadle machine on Freecycle for free:) I know!!!!
Well hubby went and picked her up sight unseen and the cabinet is lovely! All the pieces are there and it had been redone so it is shiny...I guess shellaced or laquered but still looks authentic! The machine however has seen much much better days!!!! All the beautiful black paint is peeling and the decals can not be seen. There is also touches of rust:( Poor thing! So I am now on the hunt for a machine to replace that one.....Happy Hunting:) haha!!!



Ok his is a really fun fun quilt!!!!!
Dot made it for one of her grandsons I think:)
Bicycles bicycles is what I have named it:)
                             
We found all the fabric in Austin when I had to take my machine in for service:)
 I quilted swirls pantograph on it with VERY bright vaiagated thread. Looks awesome:)
                           

                        This is Karins wallhanging she commissioned after she saw the beginnings of it:)
               I quilted in alternating twisters so it looks like they are moving:)
                 The backing is pieced adn there is a hanger on it too:)

This is Garden Party a BOM that Quiltin Country did last year and this is the stores.
 I got to play and play I did!!!!!!!!
                           


Oops upside down:)


Just checking to see if you noticed this one is upside down too:) haha!!!!


Ok this is a twister that will be cut up and I will show you next time what it turned out to look like:) Yes I am addicted:)
EXACTLY!!!!!!!


No baby pics this week....maybe next time:)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...