Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nov 13, 2012


Hi all!!!
Well I survived the election!! What a busy 3 weeks that was!!!!
Now I can get back to fun stuff again!

Cold front moved in yesterday so it is feeling more like fall and that winter is coming pretty fast:)
I love the holidays!!! All the baking, friends and family! Should be like this year around!
Well anyway here is what I did get done!


This is Jill's Asian inspired quilt.


I used a gingko pantograph on it.


 You can see the back to:)



 Ok my 135 has been sick and I had to take it to Austin to get it repaired. They replaced the L board and she sews like a dream now!!!! She would just stop whenever she wanted to:(



Nina is smiling now!!!!!

                                     Cute baby picture:) Love them the most when they are sleeping:)



This is the iron caddy I made yesterday at Sew Creatives Bee in Belton:) Thank you Kelli for your help!!!!



 My iron has a home now:)


It folds open to be a portable ironing mat. Very clever!

 Embroidery Library Turkeys. I made one for my gdaughter and the other shirt and bib are for my BFF's grandkids:)

 This is my first of the series of cross stitch figures I am making. They won't be done for this Thanksgiving but definitely for the next!


 Ok now for a chair upholstery fix! My cats ....all of them have really enjoyed tearing up my chair....


But I think I may of finally outsmarted them:)



MisKiti likes it:)


LMK what you think of the chair redo. They haven't scratched on it yet!!!! Now if I could just figure out something for the couch??

I walked into the dining room and saw this so had to get a picture of Gemma posing for me in the bowl:) She is a ham!

That's it for this week.... happy sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...