Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dec 15, 2012

Hi Everyboody!

Hope you all have all your Christmas shopping/sewing all finished:) I do!!!! Yea and it's all wrapped too!

The studio is officially closed for Christmas break:) I have one more quilt I am sewing the binding on and I will be completely finsihed! No pic of that one since it's just a bunch of squares so this is prob my last post for the year.

Here are pics of what I did work on this week....




First is a table runner from Linda C. She already had it made so I quilted it finished.

I got to play:)


Here is the back showing my playing:)





This is a family Apple tree quilt. A first for Pamela:) She and her mother and MIL worked on it for over a year and I got to quilt it for them.

                           



You can really see the quilting on the backing. They will present it to the head of the family for her 82nd birthday:)

Here are the 3 Lil Twister wreaths I made

One for my MIL

One for me:)

One for SIL

Here is the Bunny Hill Snowman BOM all done except of course for the quilting:) There is always next year!!!!

I am working on the pumpkin BOM now so hopefully it will be sewed together before next year:)

Hope EVERYONE has a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year!!!!

Happy Sewing!!!
Lou


No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...