Thursday, December 6, 2012

Woo Hoo I have memory:)


Ok so I finally got through and got to order more memory:) Now to catch you up on all the pictures:)

This is my adorable grand daughter Hayden wearing her Turkey shirt I made for her on Thanksgiving day:)
Notice one of the babies hiding in the back:) She wore them out that day:)


This is Shelley's tennis quilt for her grand daughter:)
                     I just looped all over with a variagated thread:)


Do you remember all the stockings I quilted for Christina? Well she brought these 2 over so I could show you how they turned out:) Cute!!!!


This is Linda's Gingerbread man quilt. She is still a beginner but did an awesome job!!!
          She let me play so there was a lot of outlining and thread play:)
                                                   This is the back.

Another quilt of Linda's. Love the idea of putting borders around a beautiful piece of fabric:)



  Here is a closeup of the thread play I did:)


Happy Hanukah!!! These are for the Clark family:) The ornaments were done on the emb machine and is hardanger:) Just beautiful!!!!!

Ok will post more pics tomorrow after I go the Bee:)



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...