March 17, 2013

Happy St Patricks Day!!!
Hope everybody wore green and are lucky today:)

It is a beautiful 81 degrees as I write this:) The windows are open and the ceiling fans are on! If you live where it is cold I am SO sorry!!!

I have been busy again:) I know as always! Not only did I quilt this week I also cleaned out my fabric cabinets. Funny how our tastes change from year to year. So I purged a bit esp with the Christmas and Snowman fabrics. Man did I have a ton of those! Went from 2 high piles to 1 high pile:) I am SO proud!!!!

Ok now on with the show:)


                       First up is Elaine's Christmas scrappy quilt. I had fun stitching red poinsetta's into the open space:)

                                            Even the back looks good:)

This is Pat's Baby gift....there are no double squares:)


This is Doris's Jenny Haskins quilt. Beautiful!!!!!
Hubby is standing behind it. Oh he says lets pin it on the design wall....so we did:)

                            
                                       Here is a closeup of a block.


                             
                                           The center medallion.

Look at all that quilting!



                                    Here it is on the design wall:) He was right:)

Here the cross finally has borders:) yea!!!!

I also got my cat quilt and the mini cat quilted yesterday. This is the mini for Project Linus. I will post the bigger one after I get the binding sewn on:)




Well have been rearranging in the hopes of buying a brother PR620 6 needle embroidery machine. Will get introduced this week and see if she will come home with me. Wish me luck!

Happy sewing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy October!!!!

Feb 2, 2013