Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013

Happy St Patricks Day!!!
Hope everybody wore green and are lucky today:)

It is a beautiful 81 degrees as I write this:) The windows are open and the ceiling fans are on! If you live where it is cold I am SO sorry!!!

I have been busy again:) I know as always! Not only did I quilt this week I also cleaned out my fabric cabinets. Funny how our tastes change from year to year. So I purged a bit esp with the Christmas and Snowman fabrics. Man did I have a ton of those! Went from 2 high piles to 1 high pile:) I am SO proud!!!!

Ok now on with the show:)


                       First up is Elaine's Christmas scrappy quilt. I had fun stitching red poinsetta's into the open space:)

                                            Even the back looks good:)

This is Pat's Baby gift....there are no double squares:)


This is Doris's Jenny Haskins quilt. Beautiful!!!!!
Hubby is standing behind it. Oh he says lets pin it on the design wall....so we did:)

                            
                                       Here is a closeup of a block.


                             
                                           The center medallion.

Look at all that quilting!



                                    Here it is on the design wall:) He was right:)

Here the cross finally has borders:) yea!!!!

I also got my cat quilt and the mini cat quilted yesterday. This is the mini for Project Linus. I will post the bigger one after I get the binding sewn on:)




Well have been rearranging in the hopes of buying a brother PR620 6 needle embroidery machine. Will get introduced this week and see if she will come home with me. Wish me luck!

Happy sewing!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...