Friday, March 22, 2013

March 22, 2013

Hi Everybody:)

I know I am early this week but it has been an amazing week:)

First the little bit of quilting I got done:

This is Jill's Modern Star quilt for her Grandson:) She wanted a jagged style of quilting like the Batman comics... remember BAM! Zowie!
Really turned out kinda cool:)


This is the back......


Ok got my cat quilt all done:)





Oh and lookie lookie at who lives in my studio now:) yea!!!!!!! A cousin of a customer/friend was looking to sell her:) I have been wanting one but wasn't really looking when this deal fell in my lap:) She is a Brother PR620 and has 6 needles. SO cool!!!! Haven't named her yet so suggestions are welcome... just saying:)
This is the first thing she stitched:) Don't like the colors I picked but Joan did and it disappeared that afternoon:)


Here she is on her Horn stand that came with her:) The metal pieces on the shelf is a hat hoop.

Stitched this out today and yesterday. It is Up Up and Away. You stitch out each section and then stitch it together. Will make it into a tablerunner for Christmas. May need to stitch out a green one too:)



Saw these beautiful Poppies at the Sunken Gardens in Georgetown, TX today after the quilt show.



Happy sewing/stitching:)

1 comment:

susie said...

Thanks for popping in on my blog. I love to stitch and that baby you just got...WOO HOO! I only get crumbs in my lap...you must have been a good girl :)
I'll be visiting some more and I'm following you on BlogLovin'
Hugs,
susie

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...