Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 19, 2013

Ok summer has unofficially arrived her in Texas:( Once the A/C is on it usually stays on. We did have a few lovely days of rain....unfortunately some in Texas had tornadoes and other destruction:( Please say  a little prayer for them!
The rain did help our yard and the flowers that just grow around here without my help:)

Funny how one sunflower just grows in the middle of the yard:)
That's my studio on the background.

My peony. Only one of the 3 plants bloomed this year.
 
Ok so I was really in the quilting mood this week as you will be seeing:) Get spurts like this and now I only have a few in the closet for customers:)
 

These 3 are all Camille's. All baby quilts:) This one is embroidered with the girl's name and weight and such:)

These 2 are for twins not here yet:)

 
This is Sue's and she is a new quilter:) Just loop meandered all over it with variegated thread:)

This Emily's first quilt ever! She is almost 10 and her Aunt Leigh helped her:)

Emily wanted flowers on it so I did a Rose panto with variegated thread.

Here is the back.....love when there is a surprise!

I also quilted 3 Project Linus quilts. I usually don't take pictures of them but I love this one!
There is hand applique and yoyos for the flowers. I also did feathers and I pebbled for the first time in the dark green and pebble area:) Not as bad Ias I thought they were:)

These are the second blocks to my Toes in the Sand BOM

My twister Illusions quilt is coming along! The bottom is the original size it was....I am SO loving this one!!!!
 
Won this from the Pile O Fabric Blog. It was donated by Marmelade fabrics. Just beautiful!!!! Thanks go to both!
 
Well happy sewing to you all!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...