Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's day:)

Hope all you Mums, Moms, Mother's, and Mommies all have an awesome day!!! I however think everyday should be Mother's Day:) What do you think? We should be thanked and honored everyday for what we do:) Amen to that!!!!

My daughter Kayla who lives in MS sent me a beautiful card a gift card to Hobby Lobby:) Now I can get the cutting mat that spins:) yea!!! Son and his family will be here sometime this afternoon.

Had a slow work week but fun! I had sewing at June's on Wed, Project Linus bunch on Thurs and then my Bee on Fri:) Always fun to hang with the girls:)

I do have some pics:)

This is Lori Beth's ginormous quilt:)

It is a king size monster:)

She wanted it to be reversible if she gets tired of one side.

So I quilted it with just white thread.

And did loops and e's:) She loves it!

I am a winner:) yea!!!! Won these during the Quiltmakers 100 blocks 7  blog hop. I got to pick a pattern.... I picked Retro Ribbons and the rest were "extras". Love them all!!!! Thanks again to Marcia from Happy Stash Quilts!

This is Janetta's first ever quilt:) Don't know why I can't get it turned... just tilt your head a bit:) haha!!!

I did the embroidery too:) This is her grand daughter.

A neighbor wanted this done:) Thanks Mary for the help with the daisy:)
There is still stabilizer in the daisy... it will wash out.

My friend Joan wanted these bags done:) Discovered I had to open the bags up so they would fit on the hoop and then sewed them back up.

2 more blocks stitched on my Truffles wallhanging:) It is going pretty fast! Esp when you take it with you to a sewing day and a PL get together:)
 
Hope every one has an awesome day and get to sewing!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...