Sunday, February 16, 2014

Feb 16, 2013

Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! We usually don't do much ...our only tradition is to have chocolate covered strawberries from our local store:) Yums! I cook a nice steak dinner because there is NO way I am going out that day!

We are having beautiful Spring like weather this weekend all the way into next weekend:) yea!!!! Cedar appears to be moving on or is so mixed up with other pollens it's not so bad anymore:) Finally! I missed 2 days last week dealing with them:(

I only got one quilt done but it took me 2 days:)


This is Gayle's 3 Sisters quilt.

She just used a bunch of 3 sisters scraps and other cream scraps to make this one.I first thought just feathers in every row but then thought that might be too many feathers? So I alternated the rows:) Love how it turned out!
She always wants me to "Lou it". So I did:)
The back is pretty too!
 

This is what's on the frame to finish. I am a little over 1/2 way done with it.
I will finish it tomorrow:)
 

Here is my daughter with the Dr Who quilt during one of the parades at Comic Con. She is dressed as one of the Dr's. I think #4.
 
Enjoy your week and Happy Sewing!!!!

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...