Monday, January 19, 2015

Jan 18, 2015

What a beautiful day Friday and yesterday... today the sun is also shining!!! We were all getting pretty grumpy with no sunshine!!! Saw a lot of smiling people when I was out and about:) yea!!! Of course how long will it last???? Prob till Wed but that is ok:) We drove by one of the lakes and it still has islands that are not suppose to be there. A few years back all were covered with water but this drought has really taken a toll:(

Was busy this week but not to much to show for it:

Well actually nothing to show since I can't upload any pictures:( Not sure what is going on.....

have a great week and I will see what I can figure out......

No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...