Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall has finally arrived and is staying:)

Well after getting 12 1/2 in of rain in 2 weeks the temperatures have been staying low:) upper 40's at night and upper 70's during the day:) Purrfect weather!

Have been staying home more again this past week so getting lots done:)

This is the first machine embroidery I made on Bianca. It is the Tardis from Dr Who. My daughter loves that show! It is a little crooked but it has gone through many years of time travel:)

Marlene from CA sent me this beauty to quilt!

I SO love negative space!!!!

Of course am very tired of swirls right now:) ha!!!

Oh look it's reversible:)

Sue made this sweet  Pumpkin Seed quilt.

Love the bright colors! Her granddaughter helped pick all the fabrics:)

Great backing fabric!

Megan is leaving us next month:( Her hubby got orders to Korea. She is planning on mailing me tops:) yea!!!

Monica and Carola made this sweet friendship wall hanging for her.

The Texas fabric is perfect for the backing!

Here is my plan for the quilting on my Challenge quilt for the Guild. Stuck to it mostly:)

Here is just a peek at it:) Will show more after the voting is over. Have to turn in on Thursday and the voting is on the 17th:) Wish me luck:)

This is the first of Nancy's quilts that has been dropped off:)

Love the batiks in this one!!!!!

She wanted me to do my thing:) ha ha!!!

Hopefully this week will be another successful quilting week! I will once again be home for most of the week:)
Hope you are getting everything made you are working on!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...