Sunday, December 20, 2015

Last post before Christmas:)

Well it does not feel like Christmas here in Texas. The weather is warm and suppose to be upper 70's on Christmas Day:( Oh well we have had the AC on before:)

The studio is officially closed until next year... always sounds funny:) Plan to start back up after the 4th.

I did get the last customer quilt finished and also a few Project Linus quilts and even 2 of mine this past week:)
This is Kathi's challenge quilt I couldn't post until she either got accepted or rejected. Unfortunately it was not one of the 300 that made it out of the 1800+ that were entered for Quilt Con.

We both love it so that is all that matters!!!! Lots of filler quilting:)

Dot's Project Linus quilt.

Love the banners!

Even one on the back:)

This one was donated to PL.

Love the colors and of course the kats!

Another donated PL. The flowers just make the quilt!

Too cute!

Dot made this PL also... she has a thing for pinwheels:) She loves them:)

My last customer quilt for Marylyn.

Her granddaughter played Fast Pitch.

Her mother wanted the quilt:) Or at least she is getting it:)

                                                                My Bird Brain Snowman Pillow:)
My Hexie quilt:) I did straight line quilting on it.

Added a color or 2 and love love the backing!!!!

My A-Z Snowman quilt from Crabapple Hill.

Love doing the embroidery! Lots of snowflakes quilted:)

Oops Bob snuck in the shot:)

Hey Delyte... see I do have the Precious Moments Nativity set. I finally put it our this year. So far the Kitties have been nice and not disturbed it. I had the nativity picture from Embroidery Library made a few years back but it needed something so added 2 Urban Threads Angels and framed them. Like it now:)

This pattern from from Jenny of Elephant as a freebie. Shelley made me the Kitchen sign and it proudly hangs in my kitchen:)

There was thread on sale on Craftsy so HAD to buy some:)

Both are Aurifil Tula Pink collections. I also have her new Chipper collection that was on sale at Fat Quarter Shop. I think I might have enough for now maybe:)

Have another quilt loaded for me and am planning on doing as many as I can in the next few weeks.... need to get the number down!

I hope everyone of you have a 
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sending you all a big hug and many blessings!









No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...