Sunday, December 6, 2015

Weather warming up again:)

Hi ya'll!

Hope everyone is in the Christmas spirit! I am trying to be:)

The weather is not helpful as it has been cool and sunny but now it will be close to 80 by the end of the week:( Not good baking weather!!!! Can still eat cookies though:) ha!

Was looking through the pictures and I thought I got more accomplished this week:( Oh well there is always next week!!! I did only quilt 2 days as I went out to lunch with friends, then grocery and errand day and then it was a I don't feel like quilting day:) Usually if I force myself something goes wrong so I just took the day off:)

Well this is what I got done:


First up is my MIL standing in front of her decorated door at her assisted living center. I made the Santa a few years ago and finished the hanging this year just for her:) She is happy:)

This is My daughter's Tardis quilt finally quilted!

It will be shipped out tomorrow:) We are not exchanging gifts this year but I did promise to finish this for her:)



Nancy's last Christmas gift is finished... well my part at least:)
The backing had wording on it also:)

A closeup:)

The last 2 Gravity BOM are made:)


All the Gravity diamonds are made:)

All the background has been cut:) Now just to sew all those diamonds together:) yea for me!

Well only have 3 days to quilt this week:) And I have one on frame and 2 oops 3 more coming in this week:) Hope to be totally shut down by the 15th:) Ok I may quilt one or two of my 27 tops that need to be done:)
Have an awesome week!!!!



No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...