Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy Sew Year 2016!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Ours was VERY quiet and lovely! Had MIL with us most of Christmas Day:) The 3 of us had a wonderful meal and visit! New Year's was also quiet with just the 2 of us:) We have decided to keep with the no gifts tradition from now on:) There was NO stress of trying to figure out what to make or buy for everyone!

I did take the 2 weeks off and quilted quite a bit for me:) Os course I still have a few... um 13... of mine to quilt:( Maybe if I do one a month and don't make too many I might catch up???

So this is what I have been up to:


Finished this little Elephantz pattern the 24th:) Had the perfect place to hang it!



Small hexie wall hanging I made with leftovers from a bigger project.

Just straight line quilting:)

My A-Z Snowman quilt from Crabapple Hill.

So love doing her patterns! Just snowflakes all over.

Just love the fabrics!!!!

Had a family picture I wanted down so made this by Elephantz and like it SO much better!!!

The Gravity BOM is all done!!!! So big!!!!

My Sunflower is all quilted:)

Those are 1 in squares.....

Love the backing!!!!
My helper... aka KoKo... helping me with the binding.

This is usually how they are sewn on:)


Lanterns quilt all done:)

Just did a panto on it in gray.

Ran out of gray so had to order a yard of Barcelona for the back:)

Gemma has given her appurrrval for this one's comfiness:)


This has been renamed to Citrus explosion by Jill:)

It is a fragmental quilt that was paper pieced.

Back:)

Mary, Mary by Crabapple Hill.

This hung in the closet for a few years because I couldn't do circle feathers.... can now:)

This is double batted with cotton and wool:)

Scrappy binding!!!
My wall of little wall hanging:)

What's on the frame now. Should finish it tomorrow and then will get to work on customer quilts again:)

This is the size of hexies I am working with right now:) They are scraps from the petals quilt I am working on using Tula Pink fabrics:) FUN!!!!

This is the Petal quilt on my design wall so far:)

Enjoy your week!!!!!
Happy Sew Year!









No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...