Sunday, December 11, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!!!

What a fun week!!! We had our Lunch bunch cookie exchange and my Bee sock exchange:) Always SO much fun and lots of food!!!! Then yesterday the grand daughter came over and helped decorate cookies:) There were sprinkles everywhere... lots actually made it on the cookies and into the gdaughter:) haha!!! I am SO in the Christmas Spirit!!!!

I am finished with customer quilts for this year and also all caught up on Project Linus... so now it is time to quilt some of mine:) YEA!!!!  will open back up for customer quilts after the first of the year:)

So this is what I got done this week:

This was Nancy's last quilt. Beautiful Lighthouse panel.

It kinda told me how to quilt it:)

Great border fabric!

The back:)

Ruth Ellen had sent 2 Project Linus quilts along with her Mine craft quilt so got them done also.





Judy Mc Project Linus quilt:)

Elaine's Christmas Wall hanging.

 
It was the last one I quilted:)

Just a sweet quilt!

My 2 Project Linus quilts ready for Pat to put on the binding.


Dot's Project Linus quilt.


I think I can finish my first rag rug tonight while I watch the Cowboys win:)

These are the cookies my grand daughter and I made. Yes I sent them all home with her:) Certain diabetes and dental bills from these:) 

Have an awesome week!!! Will be sewing and quilting for me all week:) yea!!!!





No comments:

Last Post

 Hi All,  A very busy week and another is heading my way! Lots of quilting got done and lots of errands and gatherings next week:) This is m...